How to Request that SGA Make a Donation on Behalf of an Organization

The Student Government Association can make donations to worthy organizations on behalf of the college, the students, or an organization or club. To file such a request, a Donation Request Form must be filled out and submitted to the Secretary of Finance, JP Deering (, who will present that request to the Finance Committee for recomendation. A vote will be cast on that recommended amount at the next general session.

It is important to note that while there are many worthy organizations out there that the Student Government Association would love donate to, a direct benefit to Centre Students should accompany any request to better its chances.

Seo wordpress plugin by